The Financial Marauder is hiring Staff Writers to expand our newsletter coverage. We are looking for individuals from any program and level interested in finance or business who would enjoy writing for the club.
As a Staff Writer, you will help shape the content of our newsletter and help further the club’s development. You will also receive ongoing mentorship from the leadership team on improving your writing, researching, topic development, and building overall strong articles. Communication is an important skill in any career; use this experience to hone your own abilities. If you are unsure about your current writing abilities, we encourage you to still apply! As long as you bring curiosity and the right attitude, we are happy to help anyone develop their skills!
- Write an article for the newsletter every three weeks
- Attend biweekly meetings
- Full-time undergraduate McMaster University student from ANY program and level
- Easygoing and collaborative
- Interest in finance or business
- Comfortable writing 500-600 word articles every 3 weeks
- No previous club experience required
Please email a merged PDF of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Apply by Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Interviews will take place the following week.